30 Dec 2009

Flapperdashery

Flapperdashery has the most amazing Etsy shop!
I came across it a couple of days ago through a link in one of the forums at Etsy.
My favourite item that she has to offer is one of her 'Flapper Art Mannequins' (featured left).
Over 450 painted Flapper Art Mannequins have been painted and sold all over the world!
Each mannequin is painted by hand and each one unique, so you know your mannequin will be the only one of its kind in the world!
So go see for yourself, on Etsy, and drop by her Myspace for videos, pictures, music and all things flapper!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my shop and my art mannequin on your wonderful blog ! I will be sure to keep an eye on your future blogs and spread the word. XOXO D. Cyzon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails